For General Practitioners
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Current Approaches in IBD
- Diet and Functional Bowel Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- Pancreatic Updates
- Polyps: Screening, Surveillance and Endoscopic Treatment
Patient Information Fact Sheets
- What is Colonoscopy?
- What is Endoscopy?
- What is Gastroscopy?
- Anal Fissures
- Barrett's Oesophagus
- Bowel Cancer
- Coeliac Disease
- Colorectal Cancer (Bowel Cancer) Screening
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
- Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers ("Peptic Ulcers")
- Helicobacter pylori
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatus Hernia
- Inoperable Gastrointestinal Malignancies
- Intestinal Parasites
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Reflux Disease
- Sedation for Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
We Need Your Help
If you have been a patient at the DEC and would like to help us review and improve our services from a consumer representative point of view, please email .
It is our vision to provide the best service we can and your help will allow us to do that.
There will be a regular time commitment and the requirement for you to review our documentation, policies and procedures, education and attend meetings.
Your contribution to our consumer group will help us achieve our goal of including our patients and their relatives in the future development of our Unit.